“Imagine a city where graffiti wasn’t illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall- it’s wet.”—Banksy (via hummingasongfrom1962)
In life, I always try to take chances. I’m never that type of person to play it safe. Taking chances are one of those things that make life so much more exciting. I try to be the do’er in life, I don’t ever want my words to shout louder than my actions. I just want people to know that I make things happen. In life, I don’t care about reputation, I honestly don’t care about what people say that are negative. If anyone says something positive about me, Of course I’d take it as a compliment and appreciate what they say. In life, I try to be the most loving man as I can, whether it’s with my parents and relatives or with my future girlfriend/wife. I’ll be real and if you’re lovable, I’ll love you haha. But that’s the definition of me and only me.
The thing that sucks is that it’s hard to find the right girl for you but, once you meet her, you know deep inside your heart that she’s the right girl. You might know by talking to her for the first time or you might know by the matter of time. It might take a couple of weeks or maybe a month or maybe even longer than that. Knowing that you found the right girl is the easiest part but finding the right girl is the part that’s tricky.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas, I know I did! All I had for Christmas was money and clothes. Even though it’s not much, I still appreciate all that was received. For the rest of the night, I’m gonna watch the clippers game and head to bed early tonight(maybe). Tomorrow will be a big day cause I’m coming back to wrestling after my 3 day weekend. But on a last note, I just wanted to say Happy birthday to the lord above, if he didn’t die for us we wouldn’t have salvation. Overall good Christmas :)
There are so many ways to pursue happiness. You can do something that you love doing, find love, make yourself happy, meaning doing things for you and not for anyone else. For me, I do things for myself and I do things that I love doing, but I never had the time to find love. There are a couple friends that I like but I don’t know if they like me back and that’s the mysterious part. But if finding love is the thing that will make me happy then so be it. I’m that type of person that needs a companion in life. I feel that it really does take two to accomplish anything and with a girl, I think I’ll be complete. I will pursue happiness like what I promised myself a long time ago.
I feel that the reason why most people are ‘fake’ is cause they’re hypocrites. They believe in something but they never spill out their true feelings about their belief. They never tell anyone the reason why they believe in that belief or they never tell anyone the reason why they support what they support. Another word for hypocrites are pretenders, when you hear someone say drugs are bad, you can tell that they’re lying because it’s like mostly everyone has tried drugs once in their lives or even having the thought of trying drugs People can say statements but they can never back it up because they did it or they had the thought of doing it. Like sex, people can say sex is bad but in reality, most people are lustful, in some point in time, everyone will have sex at least once. We live in a generation where people say what they feel just to get attention. It’s ridiculous how people can say stuff and not back it up with support. Most people I know are hypocrites, they say they don’t give a fuck but deep inside they do.
How many of you live life right now with regrets? I know I do. The only things that I regret are the things that I should of done. I learned from an inspirational person I know that I’ll never know unless I try and I agree with her 100%. I’m always so shy to pour out my feelings to a girl because I’m afraid of the outcome, the fear of being rejected kicks in. But I told myself that if she’s worth taking the risks for then do it. If she’s the girl that I really like, then pour out your feelings to her, and you’ll regret nothing in the end.
The point that I’m trying to get across is that you have to make things happen, if you’re given an opportunity to talk to a girl that you like, take that opportunity. Take it, Play it, and Enjoy. If you make things happen, you’ll live with no regrets, and you’ll live a happy and satisfied life.
I feel that the best couples out there are the ones that start out as friends. Not ‘just friends’ but good friends, close enough that they can tell each other anything. There are good benefits when friends fall for each other, starting with being close, being more open, and having that good comfort level. I feel that if you date a friend, you don’t have to make chemistry, you already have the chemistry that you guys had at the friends stage. What’s cool about dating a friend is that you can have fun doing things that friends do, it doesn’t have to be all lovey dovey all the time in a relationship. One of the things that you have to make sure when you find a girl is that you have to find a girl that you can have fun with, and the solution for that problem is to date a friend. Give your friends a chance, they might need it.
My favorite quote is I’ll be your strength, I’ll give you hope, keeping your faith when it’s gone.
I found this quote to be very relative to me. Just being a loving person that I am, I want to love someone and keep their love strong, be their only hope, and giving them faith whether they believe or having that belief fade away. I’m that type of person that will do anything for that special person. I’m that type of person that will do anything for that special person to be happy. It’s not being desperate, it’s love, knowing that, that person is there for you every step of the way. Having that fire burn when there is no hope anymore. I’m that type of person. Read it, acknowledge it, and remember it.
6. No. I would never smoke in my life. I was tempted by friends but that’s closest that I’ve ever been to it.
7. Their eyes. When I have a conversation with a girl, especially with a girl that I like, I notice their eyes, that’s what makes the chemistry going for me. If the girl has pretty eyes, I’ll lock onto them like magnets.
8. Dark dark dark brown.
10. No, I have 20/20 vision.
11. Dawgs! But not those small puppy lookin’ ones. My favorite breed are bulldogs! They’re so cute!
12. It’s a tie between eagles, tigers, or bears haha.
13. Currently I like ridiculousness haha, that show goes off! But all time I like the fresh prince of bel air!
14. My favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite! Movie never gets old!
15. I don’t listen to rock. But favorite rapper is Nas. Favorite singer is hard because there are so many that I like, John Legend, Alicia Keys, Stevie Wonder.
16. I’m 18.
17. Currently yes haha.
18. I am straight.
19. Blue, Black, Red.
20. Anytime I have to present something haha.
21. Nope. Why would I? Everybody’s the same. I like being different :)
22. I was a lazy kid when I was little haha! I was never ever hyper, but I cried a lot!
23. Umm nothing too outrageous haha, just a 2-story house.
24. When I watched Hall Pass haha, that movie was funny!
25. My favorite word is progress. If I can make a plain shirt and have progress with a period in the end, I’d make it.
26. Hate. I hate that word.
27. A girl that has pretty eyes and a nice smile. I like girls that have an appetite of a fat person, I like a girl that has no problem of having a lazy kick back day at my pad and just cuddle. A girl that’s smart, funny, and a girl that I have chemistry with. Good turn ons!
28. Girls that are obnoxious, girls that do drugs frequently, and girls that don’t eat.
29. Idk what star sign means?
30. I actually don’t have a favorite book haha.
31. I’m an only child.
32. I’m embarrassed to dance!
33. When your spouse or girlfriends fools around with a guy, even flirting to me is cheating.
34. I’m always faithful.
35. I live life with no regrets. Whatever happens happens.
36. Snakes. I Hate Snakes.
37. Nope. But I sprained my left ankle twice by playing bball.
38. Anytime I have to wrestle Coach Lundblad D:
39. I’m Roman Catholic and I’m proud of it.
40. Never been.
41. Of course, in reality would you date a guy that was ugly?
42. I’m more like my dad, I’m laid back like him.
44. Nope. But I’m thinking of getting a tattoo saying progress on my wrist haha.
45. Nope. No piercings.
46. I’ve had 2 but I had one real one.
47. Not that I know of haha. That’s kinda weird.
48. UHHH Melanie Iglesias :D
49. Yes I am. Saving that shit till marriage.
50. I don’t haha, I’m not like one of those people that are insecure with themselves.
There should be a reason why most nice guys are in the friend zone. Is it because girls these days are so damn shallow? Or is it because their guy friends are ‘too nice’? I’m getting sick and tired of girls complaining about how they get hurt so much in a relationship or even after a break up. I feel that nice guys should have a better fighting chance to win a girl’s heart than a good looking guy that’s an asshole on the inside. Nice guys should have a chance to treat a girl right; treat a girl the way she deserves to be treated.
I hope one day I could make someone really happy. And I hope I could make them smile, laugh, think twice and be the reason why they wake up each morning. And I hope this time I'll make them want to stay.
Basically all my blogs come from the heart. Whatever comes from the heart, I’ll write about. So all you followers that wanna hear shit that comes from the heart, start reading my blogs, if ya’ll don’t give a fuck then that’s cool.
The things I miss about having a girlfriend is the pride and joy I had. I miss calling a girl babe, I miss kissing a girl whenever I felt like it, and I miss hugging and squeezing a girl when I’m cold. When I find another girlfriend, I want a long relationship, not a 1 month relationship bullshit. When I find another girlfriend, I’ll treat her the way she deserves to be treated, I would never treat my girlfriend like shit. Finding love for me is so difficult because I’m not the best looking guy out there, but I have the words and actions that can knock a girl off her feet. If I had another chance at love, I won’t mess up. Guaranteed.